This sale would not be successful without the help of volunteers. If you volunteer you will get a pre-sale pass which allows you to shop before the sale is open to the public. You get the best selection!
Please read the volunteer agreement below prior to accepting a volunteer shift. You will be asked to sign this agreement before your first shift.
- Volunteers must work a minimum of 6 hours.
- Old is New Sale needs every assigned volunteer to make sure the sale runs smoothly. When signing this agreement, you are stating that you will fulfill your obligation to your assigned shifts.
- Volunteers can log in to their consignor home page to cancel or change a work shift up until two days before the first volunteer shift begins
- After the deadline, these are your options if you are unable to make your shift:
1. Please find a replacement (friend, sister, neighbor, husband)
2. Email email@example.com to switch to an available shift
- Consequences: if there is no replacement found, Old is New Sale will not allow you to consign at our next sale.